Wednesday 28 October 2009

Mind Showering









For assignment two our group got together and did a brainstorm or mind shower! We had one session of fifteen minutes to focus on The Law of the Few and then we had a half an hour session where we looked at The Stickiness Factor and The Power of Context. It was good to do them at separate times so that our brains didn't get too tired and we could keep the fresh ideas flowing. I've never really used this technique before but I found it really helpful to refresh my memory of the main points of the book and to grow on these ideas. Working as a team meant that there was a whole range of ideas that helped me to then build on these and keep it going. It was also great working as a team because this is how it is done a lot in the graphic design practice and helped me to understand how important it is for the creative process to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment